EREC’s 82nd Annual Meeting Will Be Virtual
- Meeting will be held virtually April 24, 2021, at 10:00 a.m.
- A link will be provided on erec.com and information posted on Facebook prior to start time for members to access the meeting.
- Virtual meeting will include usual order of business including prize drawings.
- Members are encouraged to vote by absentee ballot. Ballots will be available at both EREC offices April 9 – 23.
- Members voting by absentee ballot will receive a registration gift bucket at the time their absentee ballot is submitted in person to an EREC office. Members returning their absentee ballot by mail will be able to pick up their registration gift bucket after their ballot has been received by EREC.
- Members unable to vote by absentee can go to either EREC office on April 24 from 8:00 a.m. to 9:45 a.m. and vote in person. A drive-thru vote will be set up during this timeframe only. No registration gift buckets will be given to members voting in person on April 24. They can be picked up later at either office.
- Every member voting absentee or in person will be registered for prize drawings. Winners will be notified at a later date for prize pick up at their local office.
- New business from members must be submitted in writing on or before Thursday, April 22, at 4:00 p.m. to be addressed during the virtual meeting.
- Announcement of winners of the board of trustee elections will be posted on erec.com and Facebook immediately after the vote count has been completed by the election office personnel.