Heat Pump Rebate Program
About the program:
EREC’s Heat Pump Rebate Program provides rebates to our members for the purchase of qualifying high-efficiency heat pumps to replace lower-efficiency units. This program went into effect on July 1, 2012 and is not retroactive.
- Air-Source Heat Pumps:
- 13 SEER* (manufactured homes) – $100/ton
- 15 SEER – $150/ton
- 16 SEER or greater – $200/ton
- Dual-Fuel Heat Pumps:
- 15 SEER – $300/ton
- 16 SEER or greater – $350/ton
- Geothermal Heat Pumps:
- 17.1 EER or greater – $600/ton
*Applicable to existing manufactured homes replacing electric furnaces and new manufactured homes in lieu of electric furnaces.
To Take Advantage of the program:
We need ALL 3 of the following:
- Completed Heat Pump Rebate Form.
- DOWNLOAD Heat Pump Rebate Form (PDF)
- Certified load calculation of your home from a licensed HVAC dealer showing appropriate size unit for your needs.
- Copy of receipt of installation from a licensed HVAC dealer showing SEER or EER value.
For more information:
For more information, please contact us at (850) 675-4521.