About the program:
The Energy Efficiency Financing Program is a loan program that helps our members finance energy efficiency improvements such as heating and cooling systems, insulation, sealing, ventilation, water heating, and windows and doors.
Through an agreement with Regions Bank, our members can take advantage of low interest loans to finance these
This program is available to members of EREC who:
- Have received electric service from EREC for at least one year
- Own the dwelling
- Are in good standing with EREC, meaning they are current on utility payments and have made timely payments for the previous 12 months
- Are approved by Regions Bank
The program is offered to owners of existing homes, including manufactured homes.
- Heat pump purchase and installation
- Heat pump tune-up
- Duct repair or replacement
- Attic, floor, perimeter or exterior wall insulation (foam or cellulose only)
- Air sealing
- Heat pump water heater purchase and installation
- Water heater blanket and pipe insulation
- Attic ventilation
- Insulated doors
- Energy-efficient windows
All installations and improvements must be performed by a licensed contractor.
For more information:
- DOWNLOAD Energy Efficiency Financing Program FAQs (.pdf format)
For more information, please contact us at (850) 675-4521.