As a member of Escambia River Electric Cooperative, a Touchstone Energy cooperative, you can receive discounts on products and services from participating local and national businesses. The Co-op Connections member benefit program is absolutely free!
- Log on to www.connections.coop to view participating businesses and discount offerings.
Here’s what you do:
- Call EREC at 850-675-4521 or 1-800-235-3848 to request your Co-op Connections Card.
>>NEW – Download the New Co-op Connections Card for Iphone & Ipad.
- Present your card at participating businesses to receive discounts. New discounts are added periodically. One Co-op Connections Card may be used by the entire family.
Here’s what you get:
- Great discounts from various types of businesses both locally and nationally.
- 10% to 60% discounts on prescriptions at participating pharmacies. Your card cannot be used in conjunction with insurance. However, use your card at participating pharmacies to purchase prescriptions not covered by your insurance plans at a discounted rate. Be sure to show the HealthTrans pharmacy information on the back of the card when purchasing prescriptions.
- Access to over 48,000 national and regional pharmacy chain stores, including CVS, Walgreens, Wal-Mart, Target and many more. Search online to find discounted prices on prescriptions (www.rxpricequotes.com) and participating locations (www.locateproviders.com).
This is just one more way you benefit from being a cooperative member. As a Touchstone Energy cooperative, we are always “Looking out for you”.